Welcome to our monthly Tax Newswire blog for August 2021. Our Tax Newswire blog explores content that matters to your organisation. This month, we will focus on Company loss relief, SEISS guidance, off-payroll working, Making Tax Digital (MTD) and the possibility of a new tax year end. We hope you enjoy reading this blog post and find it useful. Please get in touch if you would like to know more about any of the issues discussed in this blog post. Content accurate as at 26.07.2021
- COMPANY LOSS RELIEF CAN BE CLAIMED EARLY
- GUIDANCE ON SEISS TURNOVER TEST ISSUED BY HMRC
- OFF-PAYROLL WORKING, WILL HMRC ACCEPT CEST RESULT?
- MTD COMING SOON FOR INCOME TAX
- INFORMATION IN QUARTERLY MTD FOR INCOME TAX REPORTS
- TIMING OF MTD FOR INCOME TAX REPORTS
- ABOLITION OF BASIS PERIODS AND NEW TAX YEAR END?
- DIARY OF MAIN TAX EVENTS